Children are so unpredictable. It is a great task to make them grow in a good way. If you are a new mom, then things are different and difficult. But they are controllable. There are certain signs and symptoms you can observe in your baby that predicts your way of parenting. You can check them in this article. Based on these signs, if you are a good parent, give a pat to yourselves at the back and continue the same. If the signs are not similar, then work towards it. Every parent is a good one. Only you should turn the directions to sail on the right path.
Signs you are a good parent.
- Child displaying emotions: The time during which your child expresses cannot be a good one. But when your baby shows angry or fear, it is a really good sign that she trusts you. It is a good thing as she is emotionally safe with you. It is not good if your babies are not showing signs like laughing, giggling, trying to talk, mock, and play around with you in playpen for twins.
- Live at the present moment: This is like a onetime opportunity to look at your baby’s crazy behaviors. Be patient, and enjoy those little things. Losing temper as you undergo sleepless nights, postpartum depression, and constant crying are common. But take a deep breath and cherish those little yawns, giggles, and burps.
- Give a talk: Talk with your baby by pressing syllables of words. It works, and you can see her replying in gibberish languages. During that time, you can realize that words are nothing but feelings. If your baby replies when you pause talking, it is a good sign that she is learning to talk quickly.
- Encouraging your child to play: If you are a working mom, you might find it difficult to spend time with your babies. It has become a routine that young moms are putting up their babies in front of a television or mobile phones. This must be avoided completely. Nowadays, even cartoon shows are violent, non-funny, and non-informative. These kids watching them grow up can affect their mentality. Instead, go for a walk, give your baby toys, and play hide and seek with him.
- Creating behavior boundaries: It must be kept in mind that they watch and observe us more carefully while growing. If you are happy, kind, and loveable, you can create the same thing with your baby’s behavior. If you are always angry and stubborn, then the babies also reflect the same. These things should not affect them at this age as they might become the same type of person.
Ready to repair your mistakes
We are all humans, and, usually, we lose our temper in this world of stress. If you accidentally went out of temper and yelled at your baby, ignore and start talking her with kind words once you realized the mistake. Ask sorry. Your baby will not know the meaning but tends to know that mom herself is being sorry for what she has done. This will make the baby also to do it in the same way. If she did something wrong, she will come and ask you sorry.
HTML5 is the only or the most popular language that is used to create web applications and when combined with CSS, the commands dedicates how the web application looks and feels. In combination with CSS, it is a base or the foundation for building and designing web pages and their representation.
In 2014, HTML was tagged for the official designation as the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which was also officially announce as the recommendation for marking up the web pages.
In this article, let’s discuss 8 tricks of HTML5 that you ought to learn in 2020.
Omitting type tag for the links
In the earlier versions of HTML, you were required to add a type attribute and specify the link to the HTML pages. However, in the latest version of HTMNL5, the CSS style sheets are presented in the rel=”stylesheet” command. This eliminates the need to write an extra code. Although it does not make that big of a difference, it is necessary to keep the code compact.
Adding subtitles with the use of track element
Addition of videos, podcasts etc helps a website to stand out from the crowd. Using HTML5, it is easier to add subtitles or captions to videos as the accents might be difficult to understand for the non-native speakers. The track element in HTML5 allows for the use of subtitles and other captions to images or videos.
HTML5 Geo location
When the user or the visitor grants the permission, the geo location API in HTML5, allows to track the user’s location which are beneficial commercially in various ways.
Replacing cookies with the HTML5 Storage
Using local storage provides a better alternative than the regular cookies as a larger amount of data can be stored using this feature. Although cookies help in storing the passwords, and other details, the use of local storage help in setting parameters also does not disrupt the performance of the website.
Voice recognition to web pages
HTML5 Video feature
The video feature present in HTML5 does not make use of other external plugin to play the video, and this is a game-changer for some of the websites. They do not have the need to make use of Flash as well.
360 degree product viewers
This is a unique and useful feature offered by the HTML5 APIs. It is especially useful for those e-commerce websites that require the customers to view the product in a 360 degree angle and analyze the product as a whole. It is one plus point in the customer interaction.
Animations using the canvas element
The canvas element introduced in HTML5 is used to create animations on the website, and which allows the websites, and webmasters to shine.
An online web presence is crucial and also essential for any kind of online, or offline businesses, but implementing the strategies is a tedious task. Thanks to the release of a great feature from Microsoft, called Silverlight that eases this process to aid in online presence.
Silverlight is a web browser application that boasts both cross-platform and cross browser plugin. With lots of application development including media, animation and interactivity, the browser allows plugin’s with Firefox for Windows and Firefox and Safari for Mac.
In this article, we will discuss the 10 things that are essential to know about Microsoft Silverlight.
It avoids cross browser or Operating System issues
Developing a website that works in-line with the browsers is a tedious task, especially regarding the larger implementation and multiple testing scenarios. The use of Silverlight model developers a developmental model that supports multiple operating systems and browsers.
The rumored release of Silverlight 1.1 is believed to support the developers in all the ways possible with the release of.NET and its languages like C# and Visual Basics. In addition to these, it will also support the dynamic languages like Jscript, Python, etc.
The use of technologies
It is just like HTML
Silverlight works on XAML. XAML is just like HTML that uses pain texts that command the web pages to look and execute a certain way. However, the only difference lies in rendering the files, which is done by Silverlight during execution.
Complementary to Ajax
User interaction is everything with web pages. Ajax is one rage that puts the code directly into the browser and enhances the interaction. One of the canonical examples is the use of Google Maps.
Silverlight demands the designers and developers to work together
It emphasizes on the design and the aesthetics of the page which forces both the developers as well as the designers to work in coordination with one another.
The deliverables are not automatic
The features of Silverlight is delivered to the web browser in bits and pieces.. This means the code and the designs are delivered as separate packages and the remaining assets are delivered separately. This separate delivery of packets to the browser creates a dynamic content to the server.
It is new and dynamic
The release candidate of Silverlight is 1.0 and its alpha release Silverlight 1.1 is on its way. Although the technology is immature compared to the adobe Flash and other Flex products, it is still in its early stages of providing the best user experience.
XAML v/s WPF XAML
Both Silverlight and the Windows Presentation Foundation uses XAML. But due to the differences in their adoption, both are not as compelling as they seem to be. This can be both an advantage and disadvantage for the users.
It is a gateway to learn XAML
It is one technology that thrives on XAML and hence provides the developers with an opportunity to enrich with XAML knowledge.