Children are so unpredictable. It is a great task to make them grow in a good way. If you are a new mom, then things are different and difficult. But they are controllable. There are certain signs and symptoms you can observe in your baby that predicts your way of parenting. You can check them in this article. Based on these signs, if you are a good parent, give a pat to yourselves at the back and continue the same. If the signs are not similar, then work towards it. Every parent is a good one. Only you should turn the directions to sail on the right path.
Signs you are a good parent.
- Child displaying emotions: The time during which your child expresses cannot be a good one. But when your baby shows angry or fear, it is a really good sign that she trusts you. It is a good thing as she is emotionally safe with you. It is not good if your babies are not showing signs like laughing, giggling, trying to talk, mock, and play around with you in playpen for twins.
- Live at the present moment: This is like a onetime opportunity to look at your baby’s crazy behaviors. Be patient, and enjoy those little things. Losing temper as you undergo sleepless nights, postpartum depression, and constant crying are common. But take a deep breath and cherish those little yawns, giggles, and burps.
- Give a talk: Talk with your baby by pressing syllables of words. It works, and you can see her replying in gibberish languages. During that time, you can realize that words are nothing but feelings. If your baby replies when you pause talking, it is a good sign that she is learning to talk quickly.
- Encouraging your child to play: If you are a working mom, you might find it difficult to spend time with your babies. It has become a routine that young moms are putting up their babies in front of a television or mobile phones. This must be avoided completely. Nowadays, even cartoon shows are violent, non-funny, and non-informative. These kids watching them grow up can affect their mentality. Instead, go for a walk, give your baby toys, and play hide and seek with him.
- Creating behavior boundaries: It must be kept in mind that they watch and observe us more carefully while growing. If you are happy, kind, and loveable, you can create the same thing with your baby’s behavior. If you are always angry and stubborn, then the babies also reflect the same. These things should not affect them at this age as they might become the same type of person.
Ready to repair your mistakes
We are all humans, and, usually, we lose our temper in this world of stress. If you accidentally went out of temper and yelled at your baby, ignore and start talking her with kind words once you realized the mistake. Ask sorry. Your baby will not know the meaning but tends to know that mom herself is being sorry for what she has done. This will make the baby also to do it in the same way. If she did something wrong, she will come and ask you sorry.